- 1. About This Policy
- 2. Collection of Personal Information
- 3. Purposes of Use
- 4. Handling of Personal Information
- 5. Data Accuracy and Safety
- 6. Confirming Personal Data Held by the Company
- 7. Contact Us
- 1. Through this policy, Miyako Printing Ink Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”) ensures that all employees handle customers’ personal information in strict accordance with the Privacy Act.
2. The main personal information collected by the Company with respect to customers is as follows.
The following are examples only. Depending on the specific nature of the information, the following may not always constitute personal information.
(1) Information provided by customers
・ All information provided by customers to the Company (hereinafter “the Contact Information”)
(2)Information collected mechanically as a result of access
・When customers access the Company’s website, the Company collects information on the pages (URLs) viewed by customers, the dates and times when they viewed them, and the products displayed to or searched by customers, as well as other information automatically collected and stored each time customers use the Company’s services.
3. The personal information collected by the Company is used for the following purposes (hereinafter “the Purposes of Use”).
However, the Contact Information of third parties specified by customers is used only for purposes (1) and (3) below unless separately agreed by said third parties.
(1) To perform such work as is necessary to execute the transactions provided by the Company, respond to customers’ inquiries and otherwise execute transactions.
(2) For public relations and marketing
・ To provide information services such as e-mail newsletters
・ To provide information on services by means of e-mail, postal mail, telephone, etc.
・ To analyze the use of services with the aim of improving existing services
・ To contact customers for their opinions on services, such as through questionnaire surveys, campaigns and bulletin boards
(3)To respond to inquiries
・ To respond to inquiries by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, etc.
・ In individual services, the Company may use personal information for purposes other than those listed above. In such cases, the information is published on the websites for said individual services.
4. Handling of Personal Information
・The Company handles personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
5. Data Accuracy and Safety
・The Company may from time to time request customers’ cooperation in keeping their personal data accurate and up-to-date.
6. Confirming Personal Data Held by the Company
・Customers can follow the specified procedures to: (1) confirm, (2) correct, add to or delete and (3) discontinue the use of personal data held by the Company (hereinafter “Confirmation, etc.”).
Prescribed fees are required to confirm personal data.
However, it may not be possible to accept procedures for Confirmation, etc. of personal data due to reasons specified in the Personal Information Protection Act.
・In some cases, the Company may be unable to delete personal data in response to customer requests due to the nature of said personal data. In such cases the Company will respond by discontinuing use of the data or by discontinuing provision of the data to service providers.
・When the Company responds by discontinuing use of the personal data, the customer may no longer be able to use the service, in whole or in part.
・In preparation against data loss caused by computer failure or other Acts of God or by human error, the Company may store backup data. Given the nature of this backup data, procedures for Confirmation, etc. of the backup data are not available.
・Customers’ use of the Company’s services constitutes their agreement with the terms of “6. Confirming Personal Data Held by the Company.”
7. Contact Us
For complaints, inquiries or Confirmation, etc. regarding the Company’s handling of personal information, please contact the Company as follows.
〒538-0044 1-7-13 Hanaten-higashi, Tsurumi-ku, Osaka-shi
Miyako Printing Ink Co., Ltd.