Three Main Causes of Odor in Inks
- Organic pigments and resins
- Plant oils
- Drying processes
- ☑Unpleasant odors are enclosed using a special adsorbent agent (patent pending).
- ☑Antibacterial effect is improved by using a silver-ion compound.
- ☑Compounding expertise is used to ensure that the basic features of the ink are preserved.
Performance and Effects of KUNIO INK
- ・The odor of printed matter is strongest during the drying phase, and can last several hours after printing.
- ・The printed matter is stacked in layers, enclosing the odor.
- ・The accumulation of enclosed odor is unpleasant when the customer uses the printed matter.
- ・KUNIO INK dramatically reduces this accumulation of odor.
Sensory Evaluation of Printed Matter
- ・Each specimen is tightly sealed in a Tetra Pak bag and sent at room temperature to 10 panelists, who conduct blind sensory evaluations.
- ・The above figure is the average of the evaluation results.
DownloadDownload the brochure for KUNIO INK here.
KUNIO INK SDS
|Product name||Serial number|
|Ecoheart S Libra NEW KUNIO INK Series||I-30-01|